Ready to apply for your ACC or PCC credential?
Join Shannon Bruce, PCC for the next cohort of professional coaches going through the ICF credentialing process to attain the prestigious credential of ACC or PCC. In this unique program, Shannon will be offering individual support at group coaching prices.
Mentor Coaching for the ACC Portfolio Application
The Mentor Coaching Package from Shannon Bruce, PCC of The Leadership Collaborative provides many of the core requirements you will need for completing your mentor coaching requirement for the International Coach Federation (ICF) credential of Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or Professional Certified Coach (PCC),
During the course of the program, you will receive mentor coaching from Shannon Bruce, a qualified PCC. At the completion of the program, you will have all 10 hours needed to meet the ICF standards for fulfilling the mentor coaching requirement.
- One 60-minute call where Shannon will cover the core competencies and provide guidance as you navigate the mentor coaching program to complete your mentor coaching hours.
- Nine 60-minute individual calls which will include 25-minutes of Shannon reviewing your client recorded call privately and 35-minutes of individual over-the-phone coaching & feedback regarding your skills and competencies.
- You will receive audio recordings of all calls with Shannon.
- You will receive immediate feedback on your ability to coach and how to improve.
- You will receive one letter of recommendation from Shannon who is a qualified coach, attesting to your ability to coach at the level of credentialing requirement (assuming that you reach that level of competency).
You will receive all of this for only $1,800.
Not sure if becoming an ICF credentialed coach is for you?
Schedule a 15-minute conversation with Shannon by contacting her at (360) 308-8292 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon Bruce, CPCC, PCC is known for her leadership and relationship systems coaching, training and consulting. As co-founder of The Leadership Collaborative, Shannon uses her company’s ReImagine™ process with leaders and businesses to enhance personal and team vitality while improving individual and organizational fulfillment and productivity. Shannon’s passion is to awaken authenticity in business so there’s a shift from competition and scarcity to one of collaboration and abundance. Her bigger agenda is to help business networks leverage resources and profitability for the sake of making positive change in their community and beyond.
As an ICF Credentialed coach holding the designation of Professional Certified Coach, Shannon is passionate about supporting professional coaches to become masters in the coaching profession. She provides mentor coaching for those individuals going through the credentialing process and is a supervisor for the advanced coach training known as The Inside Team The Inside Team offered through the Center for Right Relationship which is an ICF accredited coach training school.